Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday, The Savage Grace by Bree Despain

Jill over at Breaking the Spine started and I found it on the Ravenous Reader blog. I agree it is a great idea. This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.



03/13/12
THE SAVAGE GRACE
The Dark Devine, Book Three
by Bree Despain
ISBN-13: 978-1606842218
EgmontUSA
AmazonBarnes & NobleGoodreads
------------
A troubled soul. An impossible choice. A final battle.

Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything.

With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders.

The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion.


 I almost forgot about this series! I very much enjoyed the first two, and now that I have had mu memory jogged I am anxiously awaiting the last book in the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a little comment so I know you have been by my little book lovN blog :O) Comments are loved and always appreciated!