Monday, March 14, 2011

Winner of The Iron Queen!


Congratulations!!~!! californiablue17@aol.com You Have Won The Iron Queen!
Crystal said...

Crystal Martinez

I would have to say that my all time favorite book has to be Garth Nix's Abhorsen Trilogy (Sabriel book #1, Lirael book #2, and Abhorsen book #3). I must admit I wasn't an avid reader when I was in high school *gasp* but when I picked up Sabriel the first book in the series it made me want to read again. I fell in love with books and I've been devouring them ever since then (including Mrs. Kagawa's Iron Fey series which I love!) :-)

I'd love to win the Iron Queen and I can't wait to read it thanks for the giveaway!

californiablue17@aol.com

Please send me your Mailing Address. I am also sending some swag.
Also to anyone Who would like a Iron Queen Button or bookmark just send me your
Mailing Address to Pasiveagressiva@aol.com. Make sure you tell me what you would like. *sorry it took so long to post the winner* I am such a slacker..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a little comment so I know you have been by my little book lovN blog :O) Comments are loved and always appreciated!