Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday Dark Souls by Paula Morris



Jill over at Breaking the Spine started and I found it on the Ravenous Reader blog. I agree it is a great idea. This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

I am so very excited to see that Paula Morris
the author of RUINED, which I totally loved









From Good Reads
Comes Dark Souls a spellbinding tale of ghosts, mystery, and love.

The city of York is the most haunted place in the world: The ghosts of Vikings, hanged highwaymen, and tragic royals all haunt its cobblestone streets.

Miranda Tennant arrives in this moody ancient city, nursing a great sadness. She will fall in love for the first time in York. She will also risk losing everything: her family--and her life. All because of two boys fighting for Miranda's attention. One whose mind has been warped by the death of his brother. And the other a ghost, determined to finish a terrible crime
.

Coming August 2011 from Point (Scholastic)
This is one book a an anxious to get my hands on. So Dark Souls is my Waiting on Wednesday what is yours...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a little comment so I know you have been by my little book lovN blog :O) Comments are loved and always appreciated!