Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday Enchanted Ivy by Sarah Beth Durst


Jill over at Breaking the Spine started and I found it on the Ravenous Reader blog. I agree it is a great idea. This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.

Cover Art for ENCHANTED IVY by Sarah Beth Durst !!! This is a post from her blog....
Look, look, look!!!Cover art for ENCHANTED IVY!!!*flails*I am very, very excited to share with you the cover for my next novel, ENCHANTED IVY, coming from Simon & Schuster / Margaret K. McElderry Books on October 12, 2010.ENCHANTED IVY is a story about getting into college. You know, taking the campus tour, talking to the gargoyles, flirting with the were-tigers, riding the dragons... While visiting the campus of Princeton University, 16-year-old Lily discovers a secret gate to a magical realm and must race against time to save herself, her world, and any hope she has of college admission.

I am absolutely in love with this cover. Yep, head over heels with a jpeg. I can't stop staring at it. The art was created by the extremely talented Sam Weber. (You can see more of his work here.)

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my editor and everyone at Simon & Schuster for giving my book this lovely cover. Snoopy dance of joy!!!Sooooo..... Do ya like it?
Do I love it hellz yeah!! I think this sound so spooky and interesting, I cant wait to get my hands on Enchanted IVY!!! This is my Waiting On Wednesday whats yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a little comment so I know you have been by my little book lovN blog :O) Comments are loved and always appreciated!