Friday, March 26, 2010

Review : Stopping Time



Hello, I am a Dark Court Junkie......... I am so glad that Melissa Marr penned this wonderful short story. I always wanted to know what happened to Leslie. Did she miss her Dark Court family? In the first half it was so wonderful to get to revisit our old friends, and then bam cliffhanger!~!






So in part 2 I absolutely love the interaction between Niall, Irial and Leslie. It is like being a fly on the wall, getting a little insight about what happened to them after the last page of Ink Exchange. And to find out a bit of history on what sent Naill to the Summer court.








To me Stopping Time is a perfect extension of Ink Exchange. It left me very please with the ending and wanting More!~!~
Go Team Naill! :O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a little comment so I know you have been by my little book lovN blog :O) Comments are loved and always appreciated!