Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Save Amanda Feral Mark Henry's awesome Zomedy Series

Help save Mark Henry's Zomedy (zomby comedy) series! Eli over at Ellz Readz has the scoop.


As well as a whole bunch of contest links.

To quote Dakota Cassidy author of the Accidental series....... Mark Henry wil make you laugh so hard you'll pee your pants!~ Now availible in Mass Market paperback. Happy Hour of the Damned.
Also Available are Road Trip of the Living Dead and coming Feb 23 Battle of the Network Zombies .

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for mentioning this. I ordered this book, it will be my first official zombie read. You are not the first person I have heard say it is histerical. Mark said the comedy balances out the squee. BRAINZZZ lol Zombies really do have a bad rap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! TY for the info~ Thanks for stopN by..

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a little comment so I know you have been by my little book lovN blog :O) Comments are loved and always appreciated!