Monday, June 13, 2011

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendra Blake first Chapter!~! So excited

<em>Anna Dressed in Blood</em> (Excerpt)
Mon
Jun 13 2011 11:30am
Anna Dressed in Blood (Excerpt)
kendare blake


Please enjoy this excerpt from Anna Dressed in Blood, out on August 30th from Tor Teen. This is the book that Holly Black and Cassandra Clare have been raving about on Twitter, and we’re smitten, too!

***


Anna Dressed in Blood © Kendare Blake 2011

This is from The awesome Tor website.. brought to my attention via@frain on twitter So go and Check it out... tis AWESOME

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh thanks! I've been anxiously awaiting this one! : )

    New Follower!

    Ann @Semisweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good book. I wished I knew you wanted it, I could have sent you my copy. It's on tour now :/

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a little comment so I know you have been by my little book lovN blog :O) Comments are loved and always appreciated!