Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Review Lover Unleashed by JR Ward



Good Reads Description:
Payne, twin sister of Vishous, is cut from the same dark, warrior cloth as her brother: A fighter by nature, and a maverick when it comes to the traditional role of Chosen females, there is no place for her on the Far Side… and no role for her on the front lines of the war, either.

When she suffers a paralyzing injury, human surgeon Dr. Manuel Manello is called in to treat her as only he can- and he soon gets sucked into her dangerous, secret world. Although he never before believed in things that go bump in the night- like vampires- he finds himself more than willing to be seduced by the powerful female who marks both his body and his soul.

As the two find so much more than an erotic connection, the human and vampire worlds collide … just as a centuries old score catches up with Payne and puts both her love and her life in deadly jeopardy.


Her I go short and sweet:


Ohhhh My Where to Begin........ I have to say I love love love The Black Dagger Brotherhood books. When I read Vishious's story (Lover Unbound ) (Black Dagger Brotherhood #5) when I got to the end it was a WTF moment!~! *insert evil skunk eye and point it at the Warden*


As much as I was looking forward to a new BDB I am thrilled to say We have been given Vishious 2.0 *insert happy face here*


There was some V-uch moments color me happy... there was some tragic Quay action going on too. And I was soooo right about Butch being....... *insert gag in to mouth* But as I like to keep my reviews spoiler free .. which is killing me right now cauz I reallly want to spill some.. but I digress..


I very much enjoyed getting to read Payne and Manny's Love story but was seriously happy To have much of the story intertwined with the other brothers. Especially so much focusing on Jane and Vichous. We not only get to have some major insight to the past that Payne and Vichous lived, but also got to meet some new characters. The Bad ass Group known as Xcor and his Band of Bastards, ggggaaaadamn these are some serirous bad boys. I am looking forward to getting to see what trouble the new bad boys in town are going to trhough in to next few books. I was hoping to get to "meet" Mhurder but he was nowhere to be found.


All in all I was thrilled with Lover Unleashed, I got just what I wanted MORE... More Manny, Payne, Vichous, Jane, Butch, Marissa, Blay, Saxton, Quinn, Wrath, George, Beth... sigh.. I got MORE... did ya hear me... So I give Lover Unleashed 5 outta 5 Tis Awesomeness!~!~!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a little comment so I know you have been by my little book lovN blog :O) Comments are loved and always appreciated!