Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday


Jill over at Breaking the Spine started and I found it on the Ravenous Reader blog. I agree it is a great idea. This blog post is to alert those that visit about "the" book that we cannot wait to get our hands on.
Renagade Hunter by Lynsay Sands
The Argeneau family has a secret…one of their own is a rogue vampire! Nicholas Argeneau was once a successful hunter who went after rogue vampires who break the immortal law. Except no one has mentioned his name in the last fifty years, not since he turned into a rogue himself. But once a hunter, always a hunter. When Nicholas sees a bloodthirsty sucker terrifying a woman, it’s second nature for him to come to her rescue. He had no idea he would also want to kiss her senseless… One minute Josephine Willan is taking in a breath of fresh air, and the next sharp fangs are heading straight for her neck! Luckily a gorgeous stranger saves her life . . . and gets locked up for his troubles. Can a man who kisses so lovingly and passionately really have committed the crime he’s accused of? Jo isn’t so sure…and she’s determined to prove that this renegade hunter is worth fighting for.
A note for the author...
This is the Argeneau book 12 &
The third instalment of the Rogue Hunter series called The Renegade Hunter starts where The Immortal Hunter left off. It will introduce you to an Argeneau who has been out of the picture for quite a while. Intrigue and mystery surround this character and many of the Argeneaus you’ve met in the past will get involved in this story, along with your favourite enforcers and even a Willan or two. Like a fine wine, the Argeneau family just keeps getting more complex and flavorful... LOL.

7 comments:

  1. DAYYYMMMMMMN!!! I have got to read these books. This one sounds too good. Me wants it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YAY! YOUR BACK! YOUR BACK! YOU'VE BEEN MISSED! (insert bootie shakin' happy dance here!)

    about the post: Gonna have to put it on my TBR list! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nan U Know I wantz ya to read um... :o) I love love love this series..

    Awe Susie thanks.. It is hard to get back into the blogN. You are so sweet!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to get this book either!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, nice blog you have here. Keep on writing! I am now a follower. I, too, have a book blog that you might be interested in. Please drop by and if you like my blog, please follow.

    Here's my blog site:
    Creative Views

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. NeartNet I tried to leave you a message but the verification isn't working. There is no place to type in the word. Sorry But I am following you. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to have to start this series...these big ones always intimidate me because my husband might not see me for days...lol. Great blog, beautiful graphics. I'm now a follower, please stop by mine when you can.

    ReplyDelete

Please Leave a little comment so I know you have been by my little book lovN blog :O) Comments are loved and always appreciated!